First day of school!
Boring~
Very Boring~
It Is Really DAMN BORING!School is boring as usual? Since when school is fun after graduating secondary school? Nothing much interest me as much as comics, anime, tv-shows, tv-drama, music, my psp and my nds currently in my life. Already expected that the first day of school is going to be like anyway. Still hoping that I can survive it like semester but it looks like we can't anymore, as the first "GOOD" news that I heard is the lecturers are going to check the IP address of people signing in to check who is signing in for who. How great? Maybe I will learn to hack into the school to change it so that nobody notice that someone else is signing in for me? I don't know what to think that I have to reach school before 10 every day. Hopefully someone has a car to get me to school everyday. Haiz~
I am hoping to withdraw from the demo reel thing so that I have more time for the project work and home. I need more time as much compared to others right now. Or maybe I can cope for it right now. I'm still not sure. But I am physically tired right now. Need some time to rearrange my mind right now to prepare what's ahead for me right now. So if anyone in school finds that I have a unpleasant face don't let it bother you, I might just be tired, hopefully you don't try your luck to do something to disturb me or I can't say that you will be able to live later on. That's all, think I am going to watch ghost whisperer season 4.
P.S. Please do not ask too much. I don't deserve this attention but someone else...